Well Top of the morning to you! I hope everyone has a fun St. Patrick's day even if your not Irish you can pretend to be for one day at least. I am Irish plus a few other nationalities thrown in for good measure.
This past weekend was so wonderful weather wise I did not sit in the house on the computer like a lump on the couch I was outside pretty much all weekend. I got some cute things at the dollar store for my porch, I also got some herbs and cute pots to grow them in. Dave made the most excellent boiled dinner Sunday he used Martha Stewart's recipe. I bought two different cuts of corned beef the point cut and the flat cut, it sat overnight in the water with the seasonings. Then we used red bliss potatoes, pearl onions and baby peeled carrots, just a little piece of cabbage for Dave since I hate cabbage.....It was so good but I forgot to download that picture so that will be forth coming. Here are some odd and end picture's of the stuff I bought and just general stuff ( I got this at the dollar store...Bargains's!)


7 comments:
What no Mexican Oregano?
Happy Saint Patricks Day To You
don't you know that everyone is Irish on St. Patty's day... I hear ya about not sitting at the computer all weekend.. been too cooped up all winter.. so nice to get outdoors and not freeze your A-- off.. hope you enjoyed your dinner, sounded wonderful.. send me some leftovers...LOL
I shop the dollar store all the time.. love it..
Kelly~
I love all the bargains you got. I like the wind chimes. That is one thing that I haven't bought yet to put on my front or back deck. I just may have to go to the dollar store. I had my stuff out last week to start from seed and my hubby just kept telling me it is to soon. It is beautiful here today. I think it hit 74 degrees. Tell the Doo Happy St. Patrick's Day and to you and Dave also. Hugs
The Dollar stores always have such cute things to decorate porches or yard with. Your "stuff" is cute.
I wish it would stay warm enough outside so I could enjoy the weather for a change. Spring is taking her sweet time here. Loved the purchases from the dollar store hon. (Hugs)Indigo
luv the pics. ur cat is 2 cute
Hope you had a great St Patrick's Day!! Great pics thanks for sharring
Post a Comment